Glide over the court with the Asics Netburner Professional FF women’s netball shoes, featuring a new 2019 upper material called SYNEX which is a highly durable material featuring a PU coating added to standard breathable mesh. This upgraded material makes it slightly lighter than last years model so you can fly around the court faster than ever before.
The removable sockliner moulds to your natural foot shape and can be replaced with a medical orthotic if needed.
What makes this shoe shine above the pack is that it’s the first netball shoe featuring Asics innovative FlyteFoam technology.
Not only does it weigh 40 grams less than the previous model, but it also provides superior cushioning with bounce back characteristics to maintain proper shape thanks to the organic fibres.
It’s been reengineered with a running based last, improved responsiveness from a higher toe spring and updated midsole/outsole to transform your experience on the court.
– Multi Colour solid Rubber outsole with wrapping and stitched toe
– Removable sockliner provides natural fit
– Running based last
– Higher toe spring for enhanced responsiveness
– Lighter than predecessor with FlyteFoam technology featuring organic fibres that bounce back into shape and provide plush cushioning
– Forefoot and rearfoot Gel cushioning delivers shock protection on toe-off and impact and encourages smooth transitions
– Trusstic system technology keeps weight to a minimum and maintains the structural integrity of the shoe
Colour: Imperial / White